On February 13, 2013 Human Study, SSPO and ISPO signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the objective for cooperation and partnership in delivering the SSPO Curriculum through a blended distance learning Upgrade Bachelor program in prosthetics and orthotics. ISPO will supervise the program and advise HS on delivering a quality ISPO certified education.
ISPO aims to improve the quality of life for persons who may benefit from prosthetic, orthotic, mobility and assistive devices by:
• Ensuring quality care and education of professionals for the benefit of patients around the world;
• Promoting research and evidence-based practice;
• Facilitating innovative and appropriate technology development;
• Promoting international collaboration and consensus building;
• Fostering exchange, high-quality knowledge and networking.
ISPO contributes to a world where all persons have equal opportunity for full participation in society.