SCOPe training courses deliver knowledge and skills across a number of formats, encompassed within 3 phases:
- Online academic/ theoretical studies (multi-media content, pre-recorded and live lectures studied via e-learning platform over a period of up to 8 weeks)
- Onsite clinical application of theory (onsite hands-on workshop at either the participants’ own workshop, or at a workshop easily accessible to all participants; duration: up to 9 days.)
- Follow-up (online sessions that immediately follow the hands-on worksop, where SCOPe educators follow up with participants to assist with the application of knowledge into regular daily practice. Participants prepare case presentations and are encouraged to engage with the lecturers in reviewing cases and problem-solving. Duration: up to 3 months.)
Who can apply
If you already have an orthotic/prosthetic qualification, then the advanced courses will extend your knowledge and enable you to build competency in new areas, increasing your scope of practice.
- You should be actively involved in P&O treatment of patients. At last one year of professional experience in the field is recommended.
- You need a computer with constant and stable access to internet.
- Motivation to improve your knowledge and skills
- Transfemoral Ischial Containment Prosthetics (TF IC)
- Spinal Orthotics (SO)
- Lower Limb Orthotics (LLO)
- Knee-Ankle-Foot Orthotics (KAFO)
- Dynamic Ankle-Foot Orthotics (DAFO)
- Ankle-Foot Orthotics (AFO)
- Transtibial Prosthetics (TT)
- Hip Disarticulation Prosthetics (HD)
- Knee Disarticulation Prosthetics (KD)
- Partial Foot Prosthetics (PF)
- Myoelectric Upper Limb Prosthesis (MyoULP)
Other courses are available upon request! Feel free to let us know what you need.
The beauty of SCOPe is that it is delivered in blended learning – so you will be taught by experts from all around the world!
SCOPe has a diverse range of lecturers from Germany, Spain, Sweden, USA, Australia, Tunisia, Croatia, Serbia and many more.
This diversity provides international perspectives and developments which filter nicely through the course and are an advantage rarely achieved in more traditional orthotic/prosthetic schools.
There is no general SCOPe fee that applies to all. Fee for each course is calculated on an individual basis, depending on the requirements of the course topic (e.g. complexity of the hands-on workshop, scope of needed theoretical content, number of participants per class, etc.). Please contact us for further information on costs.
SCOPe on video
If you think this educational program is exactly what you need, please get in touch with us.